INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF L.D. N. 196/2003
The undersigned company CP Parquet S.r.l. informs that, for the establishment and execution of contractual relationships in progress with You, is in possession of personal and fiscal data acquired verbally, directly or through third parties related to You, qualified as personal data by law.
With reference to these data, we inform you that:
– the data are processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations deriving from them,
as well as the achievement of effective management of commercial relationships. The data shall be processed in written form and / or magnetic, electronic or telematic support;
– the provision of the data is mandatory for all that is required by legal or contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them or to subsequent processing may determine the impossibility of the writer to carry out the contractual relations themselves;
– the failure to provide all data that are not attributable to legal or contractual obligations will instead be assessed from time to time by the writer and will determine the consequent decisions related to the importance of the data requested with respect to the management of the commercial relationship;
– without prejudice to the communications and disclosures made in execution of the legal obligations, the data may be communicated in Italy and / or abroad to:
– debt collection companies
– credit insurance company
– commercial information company
– professionals and consultants
– companies operating in the transport sector.
– he data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations as well as for future commercial purposes;
– in relation to the data, your company / firm / natural person can exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
(of which a copy is attached) within the limits and under the conditions provided for by art. 8, 9 and 10 of the aforementioned legislative decree by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, or a telefax sent to this number: 0423 538993.
– the data controller is our company CP Parquet S.r.l. with registered office in Via Rosset, 2-4-6-8 – 31017 Pieve del Grappa (TV) ;
– the person responsible for the processing of your personal data is Mrs. Gasperini Maria Cristina domiciled at the company’s registered office.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
a. The origin of personal data ;
b. The purposes and methods of treatment ;
c. The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic devices;
d. The identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e. The subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about as appointed representative in the territory of the state.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
a. Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. The attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. To the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection for legitimate reasons;
b. To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out research or commercial communication.